1. First online testnet v0.5.3 upgraded successfully. Miners only updated the docker image to complete the forkless upgrade. Github link.
2. 17 consensus nodes and 1650 storage nodes registered with 7.95 TiB verified storage space. Details. New reward rules implemented. Click here for details
3. In the process of designing CESS v0.6.0, conducting detailed design on random challenge verification, miner reward distribution, penalty recovery, and mining machine verification processes; assessing potential problems and risks, and actively promoting advanced iterations.
4. The second of the series of five QuizzCESS challenges took place on Telegram. Click here for details.
Project Development Details:
Repaired the credit clearing counter of the scheduler and released cess-scheduler v0.5.3.
Adaptive modulation for version 0.5.3, cess-bucket v0.5.4 is released.
Object Storage services:
released a new version and corresponding wiki documents, new requirements including.
Released cess-oss v0.1.1. Added new features of user authorization and file ownership transfer.
Completed the quick deployment script of CESS environment and organized the wiki. Github link.
New requirements: if the specified bucket does not exist, the system will automatically create a bucket when uploading files.
Optimized the structure of the proof-of-storage library SGX-Rust, added the MHT module of the Golang version proof algorithm.
Organized the CESS v0.6.0 design document, completed the iteration of the text part of the challenge verification and penalty recovery process. In the process of detailed designing each process of v0.6.0, completed the file upload flow chart, the design of related data structures and the table-graph relationships.
Optimized the Substats blockchain explorer, improved the calculation method of obtaining storage space and the display of storage space on the home page.
Resolved the problem which required too much TCESS for deploying the ink! Contract. Completed the “CESS’s ink! Contract Deployment Guide”.
Completed CESS Smart Contract document collation and process testing.
Over 17 consensus nodes and 1650 storage nodes registered with almost 8 tib effective storage space within 5 days after the v0.5.3 testnet was launched. More details on the blockchain explorer.
If you encounter any issues building a node, please seek assistance on CESS Discord.
The miner reward event for the CESS testnet continued as storage and consensus miners can earn points by participating. Points can be exchanged for CESS tokens when the mainnet launches. Click here for details.
1. CESS technical ambassador Simon participated in the Ethereum Developers Conference held in Bogotá. Simon introduced CESS to the participating developers, including the mechanism and technical implementation details.
2. The second of the series of five QuizzCESS challenges took place on Telegram. Chance to win 20 USDT by answering simple questions about CESS. Three winners will be randomly picked after a week when it ends. Click here for details.
Feedback and Support
Your feedback matters! Please report issues at CIPs to share your thoughts with us! You can also connect with CESSthrough other developers in the developer community. We welcome your valuable insights and opinions.